Saturday, July 26, 2008

Hmmm...
   Now that was just too much fun. I did my morning walk and ride this morning but with a slight change. I put my old bikes seat on my new bike. What a difference that makes. My butt feels way better than it has been feeling. Lol.
   I had been using the racing seat that came with my new bike and man has it been painful. I wouldn't have kept using it but i was told by two different people that i would get used to it. Ouch! Ouch! Ouch! I never did. It hurt so bad even when i stood up to climb a hill it didnt feel any better and when i sat back down it hurt so freakin' bad. Hehe.
   So after i switched seats this morning.. it was like... awwwwww... almost like a downy soft commercial. It felt so good sitting, standing, re-seating. It was the way i remembered it could be. Like how you go without, lets say ice cream and then you get a big ol' bowl of your favorite chocolate brownie fudge flavored ice cream. Awwww man thats so good. Just like i remembered it. Lol.
   I rode 1 mile to the track, did a 2.5 mile walk, and a 18 mile ride. I could have rode further... had another bowl... it felt so good....

Out and back a total of 20 miles...

View Larger Map

2 comments:

A. said...

I remember running part of that twenty miles...lol. Well, ok..maybe I jogged it.

Billy2Dogs said...

Yeah that was a fun time. I remember it too. Its still a nice road to go on. The shaded sections are still pretty and cool. People from Tulsa still pay to come to ride our roads. I cant run it any more but i can ride it. You can too you know...