Something Unusual From Me.
Ok now normally i don't do this but i thought what the heck.
I received one of those questionnaires that people(mostly women) send out where you answer questions and then send it back to them and all your friends. Well in my case i usually just delete and ignore them But this time for some reason i filled it out and actually sent it back to them. Maybe i was bored, maybe i was sleepy, or maybe i just thought what the heck.
Ok so this time tho after i decided to fill it out i thought of things people really didn't know about me. I wondered if i could ever write those down. I mean the really personal things. The things that most likely would never get put on one of those questionnaires. Well i decided to maybe write a couple of things people might not know.
I was once detained by the Mexican Police and had to donate 20 dollars to the policemans fund to let me go. Lol
I once lived with a family for three days on their Estate which was next to the beach. It was a French Colony on an Island Nation called New Caledonia.
The earth is divided up into four quadrants, i have been in three of the four.
I have crossed the Equator at least 4 or 5 times.
I have pee'd in the Pacific and Indian Oceans.
I once spent the evening with a prostitute, driving around in her car listening to music and drinking beer. All i paid her was for the beer. We didnt have sex we both just drank and talked. I didn't have enough money to pay for anything else.
I once had a stripper ask me out on a date. I said sure. But when she asked me what kind of car i drove it was over. I didn't have one. I had just gotten assigned to a ship and didn't have my car yet. She didn't think a bus ride date was too enticing.
I have driven back and forth between Oklahoma and California 4 times.
I got drunk in Juneau, Alaska with my buddies and 5 Native Alaskan Women.(they don't like being called Eskimos, and i actually found it to be quite warm.)
I met a woman in the Philippines that had attempted suicide. She had the scars on her wrist. Then i spent 3 months in the Indian Ocean. The first port we pulled into in Australia i met(yes, met)... another woman who had attempted suicide, she also had the scars on her wrists. Funny thing is that they both tried for the same reason.
I/We once got thrown out of a Porn theater along with my buddies for laughing too much.
My first trip to Australia i met a woman in Melbourne on my first day there who had just gotten back from living and studying in Oklahoma. She said she loved the sausage gravy, biscuits and eggs for breakfast that she had there, so i knew she really had been here.
I smoked cigarettes for a week when i was in the first grade. I quit because i felt i was getting addicted.
I have been in charge of Secret Material.
I once had to escort a prisoner to his court martial.
I was once the Bailiff at a trial.
The only jury duty i was ever on i was picked to be the alternate juror in case someone got sick. No one did. I didn't get to decide anything. They (the main jurors) gave the guy 10 years in state prison. During the trial I had decided there wasn't enough evidence to convict him. He would have gotten off because of a hung jury, Me.
While watching the OJ Simpson trial i saw a friend of mine testifying. What a shock that was.
I once met a president. Ok saw a president. He was on stage just a few feet in front of me.
I have built two computers from the ground up.
I once smashed all four fingers on both hands at the same time. That would be 8 fingers at once. Trust me, there's nothing you can do to make it feel better but stick them in cold water.. Very carefully!
I once dated a woman who worked in a Hospital. We went out one night dancing and drinking and it ended up so late/early i just drove her straight to work at the Hospital. We both threw up in the Hospital parking lot before she went in.
i guess that's enough for now. Or until i get braver... oh wait one last one..
I am on Facebook... :)
(cont)
I once slept in a drawer.. lol I was a baby of course.
I used to sleep in my brothers car in the back yard when i was still in school. I listened to the radio.. and once in a while A neighbor girl used to sneak over and spend some time in there with me. We just talked... hehe.
I have flown on a commercial jet, a C140 military transport, and a CH-46 Sea Knight Helicopter. I was actually hoisted up into that last one as it hovered over the ship.
I received a Navy Acheivement Medal from the Secretary Of The Navy.
The longest i ever spent at sea before touching land was 78 days straight.
I have been shot at and missed, shot at and hit.
I have only owned 4 cars my entire life, the last two, i still own. I will be 50 years old this year so thats less than one every 10 years. Maybe i should get a new one next year.
I have never watched an entire Disney cartoon-style Movie as far as i can remember. Maybe someone knows if i have when i was little.
I have danced with my Mother...
Sunday, August 23, 2009
Posted by -
Billy2Dogs
on
Sunday, August 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Ya didn't mention that you slept in a drawer,and skipped school in kindergarten,and called your ole sis collect from over seas drunk and wanted me to talk to all your buddies, shall I go on? Ok and that even tho I was surprised to read your Blogg, you never cease to amaze me and I Love ya!!!
Oh yeah i forgot that.. lol.
Post a Comment