Wow, that was true classic Smokey Mountains music. If you drive through the mountains late at night, with your windows down, you can hear this exact song, or maybe it was that exact cow mooing?
Did I ever tell you, I drink? I mean a lot.... I may drink and drive, yep, I drink and drive and listen to the Blues. Life is good !!
Lol.. i think i hear that song and that cow most every summer evening around here. Did i tell you i started back drinking?.. lol.. and no i never knew you drank... thanks for the tidbit of info and the comment...lol. Glad your life is going good.. i guess i need a bit more drinking and then my life may be just as good..
4 comments:
Wow, that was true classic Smokey Mountains music. If you drive through the mountains late at night, with your windows down, you can hear this exact song, or maybe it was that exact cow mooing?
Did I ever tell you, I drink? I mean a lot.... I may drink and drive, yep, I drink and drive and listen to the Blues. Life is good !!
Lol.. i think i hear that song and that cow most every summer evening around here. Did i tell you i started back drinking?.. lol.. and no i never knew you drank... thanks for the tidbit of info and the comment...lol. Glad your life is going good.. i guess i need a bit more drinking and then my life may be just as good..
...oh i am doing way more yard work than i used to.. lol must be the alcohol huh?
Well shoot there is your problem. Yard work never did anyone with a lick of sense, any good.
I probably don't actually drink, but then again I am usually so high on prescription drugs that I am not actually sure if I do drink.
Wow driving with the windows down, high on prescription drugs and possibly swigging from a bottle of bourbon. Yep life is definitely good.
Did I ever tell you I have a concealed weapons license?
Post a Comment