Sunday, November 20, 2005

 Click The Pic


Someone asked me not too long ago what the desktop/wallpaper looked like on my computer. Well here's a quick screen capture of what it looks like. Thats what i see while i am goofing off on the net.

The Wallpaper is a photo i took at Woolaroc back in the spring of this year. It's nice to look at and remember how warm it was that day. I remember driving around the park with my windows down, man it was nice. Lol. Oh well winter will be over soon.

Lets see... on the left is my mp3 player i wrote(bragging here). I wanted one that only showed the text info on the desktop with no window around it. So.. ahem, i had to write one. Lol. It took me a long time but i got it the way i wanted it. It works great. Lots of features you can't see in the pic.

On the right starting at the top is the program SysMetrix. Its a free program that lets you setup alot of different text info stuff along with a clock. I have it showing the Lo and Hi temps for the day. The current temp and short description of the conditons. And finally the barometric pressure and whether its rising or falling. Oh and upper right of the clock it tells me how many new emails i have. Pretty snazzy and like i said its free. You can put all the different things where you want them. I wanted a neat little grouping.

Below that i have Rainlender, another free program. It's a calendar program that shows the month day and date and auto updates so i don't have to. It also lets you set little reminders as well.

Well thats about it i guess. I don't see anything else. Like tons of icons that is. Hehe. Shortcuts drive me crazy. Or hadn't you noticed? Funny thing tho i can leave my socks scattered all over the floor. That doesn't bother me. But let me see a desktop covered in shortcuts and i think, "Oh My God!" Lol. Some people say i am too picky. I don't think i am. About certain things i am, i guess. Wait, thats what picky means isn't it?

No stories today, or the last year even. But i been busy thinking of stuff to write. All of them just my dreams. I have had some vivid dreams this past year. I wake up thinking man that wasn't a dream that was a movie. One in particular, if i told you about it, would freak you out. I mentioned it to someone at work and he freaked out. Said he didn't want to hear anymore. It scared him. Then it scared me all over again because he got scared. I mean i went to him to be teased and made fun of to help me get over it. He wasn't no help.

So see basically i have held it all in this past year. No need to thank me. Just doing my job. So you won't have to.



 Posted by Picasa

No comments: