Thursday, April 24, 2003

No New Posts... yet
Lets see... well lets start by saying that the somewhat cryptic post is a line from
the movie The MothMan Prophecies. A rather good movie sort of in the vain of The Ring
but not really. They are two very different movies. But they are both horror movies I guess.
I Liked them both fairly well. A surprise to me that I did. I mean how can any movie be scary
after having seen the movie The Prophecy. Whoo! what a scary movie.

Nothing new here. Lots of long nights at work preparing myself for the coming season of grass.
Where rain comes after a week of preparation and self-pity, self-denial, and self-abuse(not the sexual kind).
In the futile attempt to shame myself into getting behind the push mower. Letting the rain give me an out for another day.Followed by days and days of people, friends and neighbors driving by to look at the slow steady growth of green. Wondering if anyone is at home, asleep, or looking at them thru ever so slightly parted curtains.

Sure looks cloudy now tho... maybe tomorrow. .

It's here. The season of grass... No Mow... No Mow...No Mow.

How 'bout a song to commemorate

b2d is Listening to...
Song: No More
Artist: Blind Boys of Alabama
Album: Spirit of the Century

No comments: