I sit here by my window
and watch the falling snow.
Drifting through the winter sky
So calm, so cool, so slow.
Like stars sent from the heavens
They gleem in the evening sun.
Slowly they fall and softly they land
They beckon for the others to come.
Covering the ground in such a short time
They are quickly a blanket of white.
So beautiful to see, like a pure white sea
They twinkle like a star filled night.
Then barely I notice, the quick jerking movement
Of a beautiful cool blue bird.
Now I hold my breath, as I try not to scare
And I whisper so as not to be heard.
It is the perfect ending to what has truly been
A joyous and wonderful day.
God sent his creation from you I am sure
To say you love me in a very special way.
by
Billy2Dogs


No comments:
Post a Comment